The 2020 conference was held online between 6th and 15th October
Delivered in bite size chunks between 6th and 15th October delegates participated during the live broadcast and invaluable Q&A sessions, or simply watched on-demand when they could. A full programme can be found here.
All the sessions were free of charge and certificates of participation were made available.
Click the dates for access to the full sessions (members only)
- Keynote address: Adding future value to paediatric clinical pharmacy (Steve Tomlin) / What’s new in children’s medicine (Andrew Wignell and Anna Burgess)
- Sedation, pain and weaning – what’s new (Birmingham PICU)
- How to have better conversations with patients (Catherine Hughes, Amy Samouelle, Hanif Ismail) / Pharmacovigilance in relation to the use of medicines in children (Jeff Rothwell)
- Update on allergies in paediatrics (Aida Semic-Jusufagic)
- Designing drug products suitable for children: how to manage problematic excipients and choose age appropriate dosage forms (Catherine Tuleu) / Developing medicines for children – an industry perspective – Sialanar case study (Simon Bryson)
- Advanced therapies (Beki James)
- COVID and children – PIMS-TS (Julia Kenny & Jon Lillie)
- Drugs in pregnancy and breastfeeding (Jane Bass)
- Formulation science is your superpower (Alastair Patterson) in association with Clinigen
- Seizures and epilepsy in paediatrics (Colin Gilhooley)
- Neonatal update on complex case management (Chris Forster)
We missed Saturday night this year so here are the ‘standard’ tunes that always appear at NPPG conference (plus the usual dancing suspects!)