The 2020 conference was held online between 6th and 15th October
Delivered in bite size chunks between 6th and 15th October delegates participated during the live broadcast and invaluable Q&A sessions, or simply watched on-demand when they could. A full programme can be found here.
All the sessions were free of charge and certificates of participation weemade available.
We look forward to seeing you all online soon.
You can view the separate conference sessions here.
These are free of charge but you will just need to register with your name and email address to view the video. The sessions on the link are titled by date and time
Tuesday 6th October
- Keynote address: Adding future value to paediatric clinical pharmacy (Steve Tomlin) / What’s new in children’s medicine (Andrew Wignell and Anna Burgess)
Wednesday 7th October – afternoon session
- Sedation, pain and weaning – what’s new (Birmingham PICU)
Wednesday 7th October – Evening session
- How to have better conversations with patients (Catherine Hughes, Amy Samouelle, Hanif Ismail) / Pharmacovigilance in relation to the use of medicines in children (Jeff Rothwell)
Thursday 8th October – Afternoon session
- Update on allergies in paediatrics (Aida Semic-Jusufagic)
Thursday 8th October – Evening session
- Designing drug products suitable for children: how to manage problematic excipients and choose age appropriate dosage forms (Catherine Tuleu) / Developing medicines for children – an industry perspective – Sialanar case study (Simon Bryson)
Tuesday 13th October – Evening session
- Advanced therapies (Beki James)
- COVID and children – PIMS-TS (Julia Kenny & Jon Lillie)
Wednesday 14th October – Afternoon session
- Drugs in pregnancy and breastfeeding (Jane Bass)
Wednesday 14th October – Evening session
- Formulation science is your superpower (Alastair Patterson) in association with Clinigen
- Seizures and epilepsy in paediatrics (Colin Gilhooley)
Thursday 15th October
- Neonatal update on complex case management (Chris Forster)