Save the date – 2018 NPPG conference will take place Friday 9th – Sunday 11th November at the Bristol Grand Hotel
The NPPG programme committee are delighted to announce some of the speakers and topics included this year with a variety of plenary sessions, roundtables, parallel workshops and masterclasses.
Starting Out in Children’s Medicine Optimisation – (previously Beginner’s Day)
Don’t forget to secure your time off now to attend.
Join us in Bristol 9 – 11 November at the Mercure Grand Hotel, to hear from leading experts, showcase your work and network with industry colleagues and peers.
Programme highlights include –
- What’s new in paediatrics, Steve Tomlin
- The past present and future of acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- Update on commissioning, Malcolm Qualie
- Managing ADHD, The ADHD Foundation
- The ins and outs of renal replacements, Jenny Gray
- Palliative care in children, Francis Fisher and Ceri Gaskell
- Using electronic systems to influence practice
- The fundamentals of TPN, Jason Beyer and Amy Phipps
- Influencing change
View the full programme here
Book your place by clicking here.
The 2017 conference will take place from 3-5 November 2017 at Eastwood Hall, Nottingham.Click the image for details